WARNING: These Sweet & Spicy almonds are addictive! Make plenty to share!
Recipe Submitted by: Anita L.
2 Tbsp liquid honey
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
2 1/2 tsp Rick's Rub Heat seasoning
1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
3 cups whole almonds (do not remove skin, as you lose flavour)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease a large baking sheet with shallow sides.
- In a large bowl, stir honey with oil, sugar, Rick's Rub Heat, and salt. Mix well.
- Add nuts to mixture. Using a wooden spoon, mix until evenly coated. Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast uncovered in centre of 350F oven, stirring frequently, until nuts are toasted and glazed, for approximately 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Pro Tip: Try this recipe with Rick's Rub Original, Rick's Rub Moroccan, or Rick's Rub Asian for other flavour combinations!