This sweet and savoury ham will definitely make sure you know you’re in for a holiday treat. The clove, ginger, and Chinese five spice will bring the flavour to your Christmas table.
1 bone-in ham, 8 to 10 lbs
¼ cup Dijon mustard
¼ cup real maple syrup (not table syrup)
¼ cup brown sugar, packed
2 tsp Rick’s Rub Asian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a small bowl, mix Dijon mustard, maple syrup, brown sugar, and Rick’s Rub Asian seasoning to create a paste
- Coat ham with paste and place in shallow roasting pan
- Cover and bake for 2 hours
- Uncover and continue to bake for another hour or until internal temperature reaches 140F
- Cover loosely if ham browns too quickly.
- Let stand about 10 mins before slicing
Enjoy with potatoes au gratin and steamed vegetables.