For these easy Seafood Skewers, you should visit your local fish monger for an assortment of fresh seafood!
1 lb swordfish, cut into ¾” cubes
1 lb fresh tuna, cut into ¾” cubes
14 oz raw prawns
1 lb 5 oz small squid
12 bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water for 1 hour
½ cup Rick’s Rub Asian seasoning
- Peel and devein the prawns, leaving the tails on
- Clean the squid and cut the bodies into thick rings. Note: you won’t need the wings or tentacles here, so save them for another meal!
- Place all seafood into a large mixing bowl with ½ cup of Rick’s Rub Asian seasoning. Toss to coat and allow to sit for 10 mins
- On each of the bamboo skewers, thread a cube of swordfish, tuna, squid ring, prawn (pierce in 2 places), swordfish, and tuna.
- Place skewers on greased, preheated grill, allow to cook about 2 mins on each side. Be careful not to overcook the delicate fish.