For this easy pork sliders recipe, use your slow cooker to come home to a hot meal with minimal preparation.
2 pork blade steaks
1 Tbs Rick’s Rub Original seasoning
1 onion, sliced
Your favourite BBQ sauce
- Put the sliced onions into the bottom of the slow cooker liner
- Rub the pork steaks with 1 Tbs of Rick’s Rub Original seasoning and place pork steaks on the bed of onions
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- Take the pork out of the slow cooker and remove any bones or excess fat. Shred the meat into bite-sized pieces with a fork
- Remove the liquid and strain out the onions. Put onions back into the slow cooker with the shredded meat. Coat the meat and onions with your favourite BBQ sauce and make the meat as saucy as you like!
- Cook in the slow cooker for another 10 mins, to heat the BBQ sauce
Serve with coleslaw on a crusty bun