This is the ultimate family appetizer or game-day fave! Garlic, cheese, and Rick's Rub™ Tuscan baked in a fresh artisan sourdough loaf...no one can resist this cheesy pull apart bread!
1 fresh artisan sourdough loaf, or your favourite fresh, crusty bread
1 tbsp Rick's Rub™ Tuscan seasoning
4-6 tbsp butter, melted
2 tsp minced garlic
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Carefully cut the bread by creating horizontal cuts (without cutting all the way through the bread), the doing the same cuts vertically, creating a checkerboard pattern.
- Place the bread on a foil lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe dish, place the Rick's Rub™ Tuscan seasoning, butter, and garlic and microwave until the butter is melted. Stir to combine.
- Brush or spoon the butter mixture into the crevices of the bread. Try to get the mixture in all the crevices for maximum flavour!
- Gently stuff the shredded mozzarella into the crevices of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil.
- Bake the bread for 10 mins then uncover and bake for an additional 10 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove bread from oven and allow to cool slightly before digging in! Pull those cheesy bread pieces out of the loaf for a delicious bite!